So these last few days have been an emotional roller coaster. I cry at the drop of a hat. I think this has been the worst 2ww yet and I am not even finished. I just wanted to share some things that have happened lately.
First of all, yesterday my neighbor mad me SO mad. To the point where I almost went over and said something to her. Let me start off by saying that a woman probably in her late 50's early 60's lives next door and keeps two babies on a daily basis. Well I was laying in bed yesterday afternoon trying to rest and everything was really quiet. This meant I could pretty much here everything that was going on next door. The smallest child had apparently been put down for a nap. Well he started to cry, and I don't mean cry for no reason, this child was literally screaming at the top of his lungs and could hardly breathe. He obviously needed something. This already was enough to make me start balling my eyes out. I just wanted to go over there and pick that precious baby up. Then this horrible women proceeded to yell at this child saying "Shut Up! Just Shut Up! There is no need for all this! Just Shut UP!!!" Over and over again to the point where I was just furious. She said a few other things that I won't go into here but I was SO mad. I was about ready to go next door and say something to her but she heard me stirring around and started changing her tune and being nice to the baby. Mind you these are just two kids that she gets paid to keep so I will have my ears tuned in to see if it happens again so that I can catch these parents when they come to pick their children up and let them know what happened. This just hurt my heart so bad. People like that should not be allowed around children. This is one reason I am so thankful that I will be able to be a stay at home mom. If you don't have a family member to keep your children you never know how they are being treated. I am pretty positive that these women have no idea their children are getting yelled at like that. This woman probably puts on a great front. I just feel so bad for these babies.
On another note, watching American Idol last night was very emotional. I know that Scott would have never won the competition but I could think of at least 2 people who needed to go before him. He is such a doll and his facial expressions just tear at your heart. I cried like a baby when he left.
On a funny note just to let you know how completely crazy I have become with my crying spells, I was driving down the road today, going to meet Daniel for lunch. A commercial about Bob the Builder coming to town came on the radio and I started to ball. All I could think about was not having a child to take to this. So I'm going down the road singing the Bob the Builder song sobbing like a baby. Ha! I'm telling you, I have turned into a nut job! :)
Oh, dear, the hormones! The things that get you are so crazy...
ReplyDelete