So after a very long week and an even longer last couple of days we received our results today. Let me start off by saying on top of the stress we were already under I began spotting yesterday mid morning. I cried all day yesterday because I just knew it was bad news. I also started cramping. Well Daniel stayed home from work with me today because I did not want to be home alone when I received the bad news. We went in for bloodwork this morning around 8:45 and were home by 10:00. They did not call until 3:15. That was the longest 5 hours ever!!!! We were sooooo stressed and bout to have a nervous breakdown. It was ridiculous. Well we got the call and guess what? It's GREAT news! My Hcg level had more than made up for the last number. It was only suppose to be about 4800 and it is at 8200!! So we are still on board for the possibility of twins. As far as the spotting she said that is VERY common at this stage and is nothing to worry about unless the pain gets severe (which it isn't) or the spotting became heavy. (which it hasn't). So she said everything is going great and we will have our first ultrasound on May 5th. I will be 6 weeks and 5 days. We should find out by then just how many. SO please continue to keep us in your prayers as you already have. You will never know how much your prayers mean to us. God is SO GOOD!!
Here is a picture of Trixie waiting on the call today. She was stressed too. haha
YAY! I spotted with Ian for a few hours one day...they just told me to put my feet up. Take it easy and try not to stress (anymore than you already have/are!). Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteawesome, can't wait until may 5th!
ReplyDeleteyay, thank you God!! I have SO had you, Daniel, the baby, and your parents on my heart today!! Can't wait to see the ultrasound :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't spot but when I asked how common it was, my fertility dr said that spotting is more common in women who are pregnant with multiples. I had soem cramping too and she told me that was from my uterus stretching and preparing for baby growth. :-) I can't wait to hear more good news on May 5th!!!!
ReplyDelete