We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever




Monday, November 22, 2010

Blogging Again

So over the last several months I have been a horrible blogger. I have had so much going on and have had absolutely no time to blog. I've missed it so I am going to start blogging again. I hope to do a much better job and hopefully keep everyone better informed of things. I last blogged about Savannah's stay in the hospital and was writing from my journal of her stay (more for me, so that I could have a record to keep on here) but I've decided not to do that since it is so time consuming. I am going to do a couple blogs just to get everyone caught up on what's been going on with us and then I will be starting with NOW. :-) So this is just a short blog to say Hello again and to let you know to start checking back for updates! Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You're back! :) I'm trying to do better about blogging too, lol!

    ReplyDelete