We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever
Friday, February 20, 2009
Germs, Germs Everywhere!
So the Hatfield Family is sick. Tuesday night I was up all night feeling like I was dying so I went to the doctor on Wednesday and found out I have Strep Throat. Not Fun! Well Daniels throat hurt a little but went away so he thought he was ok. Well he started to get congested and developed this nasty cough with a general achy feeling all over. He ended up going to the doctor to find out that he has pneumonia in his right lung. He is in the bed now. Please keep us in your prayers as it seems its one thing after another here lately. Also pray that we are both well by Mid March when we are suppose to start our injections. Hope everyone else is staying well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment