We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever




Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Glimmer of Hope!

So I found out that as far as all the immunological testing I had done, everything is good. Nothing was found that could have caused the miscarriage. So this is definitely an answered prayer. I am still waiting to hear about my clotting test to see if I will need aspirin during my next pregnancy but that is definitely manageable. We are now one step closer to starting our follistim cycle. I have to go in on March 9th for a 21 day progesterone level to see if I ovulated or if I will need medicine to start my next cycle. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and thank you for all your prayers so far. The last couple months have been very stressful and overwhelming and we are just starting to have a little glimmer of hope again. We know that God will provide.

1 comment: