Let me start out by saying that the end of last week was very frustrating to say the least. On Thursday I decided to call my Reproductive Endocrinologist's office to see if my clotting blood work was back yet. It had been one day shy of 3 weeks and that is about how long they said it could take. Well I put a call in that morning. You have to leave a message for the nurse and they will call you back before the end of the day. So I waited. Well one of the nurses called me around noon. She said that the results were not on my chart but she would go check it out and call me back. Well a few hours later another nurse, whom I have never spoken with, calls me and says that they did not have it so they called the lab and the lab had no record of it. She then proceeds to tell me that I will need to go in and have it done again and that if it was not back by the time my next cycle starts that I would have to wait yet another cycle before beginning my injections. This of course did not make me happy at all. I mean it was not my fault they lost the results yet I was gonna have to suffer. So I went in first thing Friday morning, which was also the morning of my grandmother's surgery, to have to blood work again. Of course by now I am on a first name basis with the lab techs so they were like "Mrs. Hatfield why are you having this test all over again? This is very expensive and your insurance is going to reject having it again". I explained to them what had happened and they said " Um, Mrs. Hatfield, the results are right here in our computer, I don't know who your doctor's office spoke with". I was frustrated yet relieved at the same time. She faxed it over while I was there and I left to go to my grandmother's surgery praying that they had not already taken her back. On the way there I put in a call to the RE's office to make sure they recieved the fax and to get the results. (The lab isnt allowed to tell). I left a message and said to call ASAP. Well guess what, I did not get a call until 5:15 p!!!! Then they still had to look for it and once they found it they said the doctor was busy and could not look at them so I would have to call back on Monday for the results. ARGHHH! Oh and they hoped he would look at it before he went home because he would not be in the office on Monday or Tuesday. Yeah I am not a happy camper! So of course that makes me worried now because I feel like if the tests were negative then they could have just told me that without the doc having to look at them. Maybe I am just paranoid. We will see. I have a call put in today and I am sitting here waiting as I type. Hopefully I will get the results today.
On another note it snowed here yesterday and it was so beautiful. I was shocked because the meteorologist's were actually right about snow for once. We got a couple of inches and I was able to take some pictures. I decided that I love snow, when looking from the inside out! Its great to look at, but I hate being out in it. The wind was too cold!! I had to go feed my parents dog during the worst of it (They are in Gatlinburg on their 25th Anniversary Trip) and I thought I had frost bite from being out there for 10min. I know dramatic but Me and cold weather just don't mix unless I am inside under a blanket snuggled up with my husband drinking coffee! Then its wonderful!!! Here are a few pictures that I took.
This is me and Daniel Freezing to death at my parents house feeding their dog!

This is Daniel and Trixie on our Balcony at our Apartment.


No comments:
Post a Comment