We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever




Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bloodwork Results Update

I went in yesterday morning for some blood work to check and see if I ovulated. This doctor that I go to has always been good about calling you back in the same day. That is until recently. Now I know I technically am not in an injections cycle right not so I don't NEED my results today like other women who are actually in a cycle but if you say you are going to call me today then please call me. Don't make me wait around all day for a call and then not get one. Plus I am waiting on the results so that I can get started on my next cycle. Well they never called me yesterday. So I called first thing this morning and they finally called back. I did not ovulate (which we pretty much knew, this is just a formality) so they called in my medicine to start my cycle. I have to take it for 10 days and then 3-14 days after the last pill I will begin my cycle. Also I got the results from my blood clotting blood work. There were two things that were slightly elevated but he thinks that this is insignificant and not enough to cause a miscarriage so this is good news. I will not need to take aspirin during my next pregnancy. So our prayers have been answered in that aspect. So our next prayer request is that once my cycle starts all the testing on day 2 will be in our favor and we will be able to begin the injections. Thanks for all the prayers thus far and please continue to keep us in your prayers. Emotions are running high these days as we near closer to having hope again. Anxiety, excitement, nervousness, sadness, you name it we feel it.

by Andie Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. I pray that you two will be able to find God's "peace that passes all understanding" in this situation. Sending hugs and prayers your way ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. only those of us that have walked this path know the emotions that drive us ~ my thoughts and prayers are with all of you

    ReplyDelete