We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever




Friday, March 6, 2009

New Phone!

I have never been one to keep up with the latest trend of Cell phones. I always keep the one I have until it is either broken or almost broken. So everytime I get a new phone it is not long until it is outdated. I figure why spend money on something like that when I have one that works. Yes I get wierd looks when I use it but hey it works. Usually by the time I go in to get a new phone, the one I have isnt even made anymore.
Well I had been complaining to my hubby that I needed a phone. The one that I had had a crack in the screen and was just all around ratty looking. I had bought this one 3 years ago so it was pretty worn out. Well last night my wonderful husband suprised me with a new Razor phone! I am soooo excited! Now I know Razor phones are not that new and they will probably be outdated pretty soon but for me I love it. My husband is such a sweet person always thinking about me and doing stuff for me. I'm so In Love!!!

Here is a pic of the phone!
lindseys phone Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment