We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever




Thursday, March 26, 2009

Extremely Proud Wife!!

Last Night at Wednesday Bible Class my wonderful Husband Daniel got up and did the Invitation. For those who don't know this is a short sermon given after Bible Class. I was SO Proud! This was the first time he had spoke since we were about 15 or 16. He did a GREAT job if I must say so myself. :) He is a natural born speaker and he really needs to do it more often. Hopefully now that he sees that he can, he will. Its a great feeling to sit in the audience and watch your husband do such a great job bringing God's word to others. Did I mention I was proud? ;)

On a different note, the injections have been going well. Having a few side effects that I had forgotten would happen but overall things are good. For one thing after Daniel gives me the shot, my stomach is so bloated that I couldnt push it out any if I tried. It stays that way til morning. Plus since my doses are higher this go around my stomach has started to bruise quicker. That part I could do without but it is so worth it. I will go in tommorrow morning at 8:45 for more bloodwork and Ultrasound to see how my follicles are progressing. From there this will tell if they need to up my dosage or back off. Plus I will have to order more medication because I will be out by Saturday.

I told Daniel that this cycle should be interesting for the people who are not keeping up with things because EVERYONE is watching for when I get pregnant again. So now, being bloated, I'm sure people will start to question since to most people any slight increase in abdominal size MUST mean pregnancy. And so many people are willing to just come out and ask you this. Very Frustrating. Makes you just want to make a LOUD general announcement "No I'm not pregnant!!! Just Bloated People!!!" ;) Seriously though my stomach after a shot can grow around 2 to 3 inches....its horrible!

1 comment:

  1. That is so good about Daniel!! Your profile is lookin too cute and I love the "scrapbook-look". :-) Glad the shots are going pretty good, keep me posted, I can't wait to celebrate your next pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete