So I know I said that I would post photos of the Anniversary Party today but that will have to be tommorrow because I have a much better subject to talk about today. Thanks to all the prayers we got one of our answers today. I went in for my bloodwork and Ultrasound this morning that would tell us whether we would be able to start trying again this cycle or not and I just got the call from my doc! WE CAN!!! I start my injections tonight. I take the same dose for three nights and then I go back on Friday for more bloodwork and Ultrasounds. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We need for at least 1 (preferably more) follicle to achieve the size of 20mm. I will be monitored until that happens. Once it reaches 20mm I will be given a different shot called Ovidrel which will make those follicles release their eggs. I am starting out on a higher dose of Follistim than I did last cycle so hopefully we will progress more quickly. Thank everyone so much for all of your prayers. God is so good and he sure does answer prayers!! Here is a photo of my medications I have to take. Just to give you some ideas.
This is my Follistim Pen, Needles, Follistim Cartridge, Alcohol Swabs, and Sharps container. 
That's wonderful news! I'll be praying -
ReplyDeleteme, too!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you!!! I will keep praying girl and I know there is even more good news ahead!!
ReplyDelete