We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever




Thursday, March 5, 2009

In love with my Hoover!

I haven't been that Happy with my vacuum for a while. It just wasn't doing the job that I thought it should and the belt kept breaking. So after spending $20 on a new filter and tons of new belts I finally had enough of it. I was using it the other day and the belt broke again and make the whole entire apartment smell absolutely horrible. I went then and there to buy a new vacuum and I am so so pleased. I cannot believe the stuff my old vacuum was leaving behind. I have vacuumed everyday since I bought it because I love using it that much. Wierd I know. :) Oh and you never have to buy a filter, they are all washable and reusable. How great is that? But if you are looking for an affordable vacuum that works you definately need to check this one out. I bought it at Walmart and it was $97 including tax. It is a Hoover Mach 3 Cyclonic Upright Bagless vacuum. Here is a pic.

Also I wanted to post a picture of the wonderful purse my parents brought me back from Gatlinburg. It's similar but better to one that I have been eyeing for quite a while but would not buy for myself because it was too expensive. It is also very very me..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment