We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Quick Update!
So I went back in to the doctor this morning and had more bloodwork and another ultrasound. I just got the call from the doc and I am to do one more dose of Follistim tonight and then trigger tommorrow. I have to take the Ovidrel shot between 7-9 in the morning and then I will ovulate around 36 hours later. Please pray for this lonely egg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment