So I am currently in the dreaded 2WW (two week wait). This is the period where all I can do is sit an wait and hope that I am pregnant. It usually feels like the longest two weeks of my life! Its only the first day and I can tell this one is going to be extra long!
I finally got up the nerve to get started on Zachary's scrapbook. I went to Walmart today to get some pics printed out of different things to put into it but for some reason my zip file wouldn't work so that part will have to wait. I have had all the materials ready for it for quite some time but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. But for some reason I feel ready now.
Also Daniel and I have decided not to celebrate Easter with family. We usually hang out with his side of the family and watch the kids hunt eggs but we just aren't in the mood to do it this year. That would be yet another reminder that we don't have children and it would be just too hard to watch the kids. So we are leaving after worship Sunday morning and going to B'ham to have lunch and to shop around and just be away from everyone. Have some time to ourselves. I'm actually excited about it.
Anyway I'm just blabbing! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment