We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever




Monday, May 11, 2009

Hanging in there

Still on Bed rest. I did however get to get out for a bit yesterday. I went to worship yesterday morning and then went out to eat with my family for Mother's Day. It went pretty good. I was extremely tired afterward and I am definitely feeling it today. Other than the random nose bleed that sent me hurrying to the bathroom the dinner went fine. I wasn't even nauseated. Which of course has me worrying a little as always. I went from being sick 24/7 to having pretty much no nausea for the past couple days. I am really hoping it comes back soon cause I always heard that was a bad sign. As bad as it makes you feel pregnancy sickness has been my friend. It helps me feel like things are going well. I have 10 more days til my ultrasound...still nervous about that one. This will be a pretty big ultrasound for us because I will be 9 weeks and 1 day and our baby stopped growing at 8 weeks last time. And hopefully the cysts have gotten smaller so that I can get off of bed rest. Anyway I am going to try to post the ultrasound pictures that we have so far later today. Hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment