So there have been alot of updates about things to be worried about so I thought I would write about other things. I am 7 weeks pregnant today and feeling every bit of it. I have 24 hour nausea yet I stay starving. When I do eat I usually lose it or have to spend a couple hours laying completely still and concentrating really hard on not puking. This is all while taking Zofran every 6 hours. I have already lost 3 lbs and I am sure it would be tons more with out the Zofran. But that's OK cause I have plenty to spare. Food pretty much sounds gross to me at all times. The only things that don't sound absolutely horrible is sweets. I pretty much am living on Krispy Kreme donuts and Gatorade. Anything salty or sour makes me sick to even think about. This is totally uncharacteristic for me too. I'm usually the opposite and with the last pregnancy I could not get enough pickle juice and salt and vinegar chips. I just thought I was sick last time...this has been so much worse. Last time I threw up alot but it was random and I felt fine all the rest of the time. This time I am sick ALL DAY LONG!
I am also more tired than I have ever been in my life. Way worse than last time. That's why this bed rest thing hasn't been too horrible.
I have already started showing just like last time. I guess I am just destined to show early. I wore my last pair of fat pants to the doctor on Monday and they were tight so I am now having to transition into maternity. I don't mind though because maternity is soooo comfy.
My mom comes over during the day to help out and Daniel has nights.I'm keeping myself on bed rest until the next ultrasound. I've read that helps so we will see. I am gonna get out of the house for a little while to go to worship Sunday morning but other than that I'll be laid up. Hope everyone is having a good week!
Do you work? I was just wondering if you had to miss work due to this bed rest, which definately adds to the stress level? Just curious...
ReplyDelete