So I am officially off of bedrest. My doctor's appt. went really well today. First of all the baby looks great. Measuring 9 weeks 1 day which is exactly right and the heart rate was 179 bmp. We were able to see the hands and feet, you can kinda see it on the photo, and the baby would move every time I laughed. The first thing the ultrasound tech said was "Look how fat it is!" Ha. We already knew that.lol It was absolutely amazing to see the baby move and made everything so real. I was so nervous going in there and I really thought I was gonna pass out but once she told me everything looked great I just cried and felt this huge weight lift off of me. It was amazing. And seeing Daniel's face was priceless!


On another note the cysts are still there but they have shrunk enough to where he is no longer concerned about them. He told me that everything was looking great and on track so I think we may actually do it this time.
Also I'm thinkin that with the heart rate at 179bpm and my having been so sick we are gonna have a girl. What do you think?
Here are the pictures. In the first on you can kinda see a foot and a hand and the umbilical cord is the long thing at the bottom. The white speck in the middle of the body is the heart. The baby is kinda on its head. lol


YAY YAY YAY! So happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to tell you that we rented the fetal heart monitor from storkradio.net. I have been SO impressed. It was only $60 for 3 months and worth every penny. Starting out it was kind of hard to find the heartbeat, but Brandon quickly became an expert at it.
I say girl. I was sick 7 months with my first one and I was miserable. I used to joke that I was wasting money on food b/c I would eat and within minutes it was right back up. With my second one I got sick sooner but it only lasted 4-5 months. I say sweet little mama's boys wouldn't do that to their moms. But then again I only had girls so I don't know what boys do to you.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad everything is going well. I know how relieved you are. Thinking about you and wishing you the best.