We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever




Thursday, June 18, 2009

Great News! Whew!

So I am back from the doctors visit. Things went really well. I was sooooooooo nervous walking in that my legs were shaking. She found the baby's heartbeat and it was in the 150's. I can't even begin to tell you how relieved we felt. To tell you how nervous I was the nurse said she could feel me shaking and my blood pressure was 150/90! They had to check it again later and it had gone down some so he was not concerned at all with it. We were able to talk with the doctor about alot of things and I was taken off of my progesterone and metformin. So the only thing I take now is my prenatal vitamin. I go back in two weeks to have a glucose test just to see how things are once the metformin gets out of my system. Our next appt. with the doc is on July 14th. I will be one day shy of 17 weeks then. We asked if we could have our gender ultrasound then and he said that we could but that we would have to pay $90 b/c the insurance won't pay for it until 20 weeks. So since 4 weeks from 17 weeks is 21 weeks he is gonna let us come back in 3 weeks that time. So we should know the gender for sure the first part of August.




Also we were told we would not get an ultrasound today but since I had a little bit of pain on the side that my cysts were on he wanted to check on them. So we got to see our sweet baby. We only got 2 pics because technically she was only suppose to be looking at the cysts. The cysts had shrunk even more and are almost gone. Apparently I was feeling them shrink. Anyway here is our precious little one. I think the second one with the arm up looks just like Daniel. Has his nose. The second one is a little crooked with the top cut off.....I'm not great with the scanner.



No comments:

Post a Comment