We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever




Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Nervous Wreck!

So today is our doctor's appointment. I have never been more scared in my life! I am terrified that we will go in and have the same thing happen as last time. We want so badly to hear the heartbeat right off to calm all of our fears. If we can just get through this appt. I think both of us will calm down alot and hopefully start to enjoy this pregnancy. Our appt. is at 1pm and today has already been the longest day ever. I think I may start crying as soon as we walk into the office, or even pass out! I know poor Daniel is feeling the same way and he is a work until the appt. I don't know how or if he is getting any work done. I just can 't believe how completely scary this is. Isn't pregnancy suppose to be an exciting time? We lost our innocence last time so I guess we will never get to fully enjoy a pregnancy. Please just pray for us today. We need your prayers! Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment