We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever




Wednesday, June 3, 2009

quick post!

So I just thought I was starting to feel better. It faked me out! The last few days have been horrendous! I have been nonstop sick. Can hardly eat and when I do I have to concentrate really hard on keeping it down which doesnt always work. I am also having headaches every single day but I haven't had any vision problems since Sunday. I am 11 weeks today so hopefully I don't have too much longer to have sickness. I am so ready for the second trimester!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: