So over the last couple weeks Daniel and I have ordered quite a few things for Savannah and almost all of them have arrived. We had the hardest time finding a pack n play that we both liked. We had looked online in all the stores and could not decide on anything. The pack n play is what Savannah will sleep in when she comes home. So it is in our room and we wanted something that would not clash or look bad with our room decor. So of course all the cute pink girly ones were out of the question and every neutral colored one we came across was just plain ugly or not even the least bit girly. Finally I came across the Albee Baby website. Now normally I am leery about ordering from stores I know nothing about but I had heard from a few people that they were reputable. We found the perfect pack n play for us and it was even cheaper than most we had looked at. Also there was no tax and anything over $100 dollars shipped for free. We received it in less than a week. (Let me just add that Storkland could have ordered us the same one but would have cost $50 more!) I'll post pics below but we are in love with it. It has a bassinet on top that she can sleep in until she moves to her crib and then it turns into a pack n play which will be great for overnight trips. It has 2 night lights, one so you can see the buttons to push and one that shines in on the baby while she is sleeping so you can check on her. It plays 5 classical songs, 5 nature sounds, and has 2 levels of vibration. On the bottom it even has these little storage shelves which I am sure will come in handy. We also received our travel system. We also had a problem finding one of these we liked. If we found one that we liked the look of then it wasn't at the top of the safety list and vice versa. Finally we found a Graco passage system that we liked. It's very girly which I think will be very fitting for Savannah. It's safe, lightweight, and easy to use. We are really satisfied with it. We have all of our nursery furniture now since we received our glider/ ottoman but I wont post pics of that yet. I want to get the nursery ready first. Our bedding got here today so we can start to buy other stuff. We had to wait so we could match the colors. We are having to be creative with her room since we live in an apartment that will not allow us to paint but I think it will turn out fine. Here are a few pics.






No comments:
Post a Comment