This was a super busy weekend for me. I threw my parents a 25th Wedding Anniversary Party yesterday and I spent all weekend getting ready for it. It went really well and everyone had a great time but it was super exhausting. It was a long day because I wasnt feeling well and I was on my feet all day but we made it through and everything went well. It's not very often that people make it that long in marriage and it was quite and accomplishment. It was so wonderful seeing them still so in love with each other and God. I will post pictures in a post tommorrow. I don't have time now. I was a little upset that out of all the pictures we forgot to get any with us and them together. I really hated that. I was such a busy body doing other things that I just forgot to tell anyone to take them. My fault!
I did however get to take time away from preparing on Friday night. Daniel took me on a date to our Favorite restaurant Charles Anthony's. I had a Ribeye and it was amazing. I am so in love with steak. We went shopping for a little while after and then came home and spent a quiet evening together. We had fun and it was nice to go out together since we are hopefully about to start our journey to try and concieve again shortly. I have an appointment at 8:45 in the morning and will know by tommorrow afternoon if we will be beginning our injections tommorrow night or if we have to wait another month. Hopefully we will start tommorrow. I have my medications ready (all $750.00 worth) that will be enough for at least 4-5 days. So please everyone keep us in your prayers and pray that we are able to start tommorrow and that we will be pregnant in a few weeks.
We are praying for ya'll earnestly and daily Shawna. I know your struggles since Ben and I were in the same boat as you and Daniel. I believe that God will give you and Daniel a little baby to love and raise very soon. Please keep me posted and let us know if we can do anything at all for you!
ReplyDelete