We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever




Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Special Song

I came across this song about a year ago. It is a great song when you are going through infertility and I listen to it often..... crying my eyes out each and every time! I wanted to share it for those of you going through this and haven't heard it yet. The lady who wrote it wrote about her own experience so that makes it even more special. Everyone should watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

No comments:

Post a Comment