We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Prayers Needed!`
Please keep us in your prayers tommorrow. I go in tommorrow for more bloodwork. This has been a long stressful week. There has been lots of praying and emotional breakdowns going on. Pray that my levels have increased appropriately and that this pregnancy continues with no complications. I will post more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be thinking of you when I can... I have my lap tomorrow. Big scary day for both of us!
ReplyDeletesending strong prayers for you, Daniel, and the baby ~ please keep us updated in some form.
ReplyDeletewith much love,
Miss Nancy