We are a Christian couple learning how to do this thing called life as we strive for our eternal goal of Heaven. Join us as we learn to lean on God, on each other, and on our family and friends. We have battled infertility, miscarriage, having a micropreemie, and now we are raising our sweet little girl who has mild Cerebral Palsy. We have been thrown alot of curves in this thing called life, but we have overcome each obstacle and are stronger than ever
Monday, July 20, 2009
previous blog continued
Soon after my regular doc comes in and doesn't say much of anything. Tues. morning was the last time I had any blood. So that day went pretty well. Wednesday morning my reg doc came in again and said that he was going to be out of the country for 2 weeks. He said that if I had no more bleeding that I could go home the next morning. He thought that it would be perfectly fine for me to wait 2 1/2 weeks for him to come back before seeing him. We werent comfortable with this but what other option did we have. Up to this point I was also not allowed to get up to take a shower and he was like oh you can definately do that. He leaves and although frustrated we had a pretty good rest of the day. The next morning another doc came to see us. This doc is the top doc in the group and is the one over all the others. He comes in and says absolutely no showers, and that I was not going to wait 2 weeks to be seen. He also was not going to let me come home unless someone was with me at all times. So now we have 4 docs contradicting what our reg. doc is saying. Anyway I was released on Thursday and am on complete bedrest and am only allowed up to potty. I have an appt. today to check on things with one of the docs that we saw in the hospital. We have plans to switch doctors today to the admitting doctor we had and we are hoping that he is accepting new patients. We just can't stay with our regular doc. We are not comfortable with him at all any longer and we don't trust his judgment for our pregnancy any longer. We used to love him and thought he was a great doctor but he just has way too many patients and doesnt have time for a high risk pregnancy. So we will see what today brings. Will update more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh Shawna.... we will be praying that all goes well with your appointment. I put you on the prayer list here at church so know you guys will be prayed for!
ReplyDeleteprayers!
ReplyDelete